Page 179 of 186 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1851

Thread: Daily Rant/Venting Therapy Session

Liked 1,418 Times in 746 Posts
    Thanks Everyone for your condolences, wishes and all...much appreciated
    2004 SB w/Trilogy 48[/SIZE]
    With new mods and stuff

"There's no way she is going to fit that whole thing in her....Oh my god, she did"

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Guspech750 (08-20-2017), whitey (08-07-2017)

Senior Member 4Doors4MoarWhores's Avatar
    Liked 623 Times in 291 Posts
    Got drug to a wedding for the wife's step brother. It's outside in the sun. Who the fuck thinks this was a good idea. Looking at them you would think the bride and groom are closely related.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Guspech750 (08-20-2017)

BOOSTED and getting LAID MM2004's Avatar
    Liked 462 Times in 210 Posts
    I take the Motorcraft battery out of the Marauder and go to the closest Ford Dealership for an exchange. The parts guy tells me I need to take it to service to have tested. Cool. I stroll into service with battery in hand and the guy tells me they cannot test the battery unless it is in the car. Uhhhh.... you're kidding me, right? I bitch for a few minutes and ask for the manager. He tells me the manager will say the same thing, with me replying I don't give a damn, find him.
    He takes me into the manager's office, I tell him I know you Randy, I bought the Red Marauder from you guys at Metropolitan Lincoln Mercury. He said oh yeah, I thought I recognized you.
    Anyway, Ford will NOT replace a Motorcraft battery without bringing the fucking car in, and plan on about 2 hours of testing to see what the results are. If the tests come back negative, then you are on the hook for labor. I told Randy this is bullshit that a few "bad apples" taking advantage of battery replacement causes us honest people time and money. So my unhappy ass left there with a dead battery in hand debating on what to do next.
    This battery was replaced once, and I did not have the ORIGINAL receipt with me. I have it now and according to Randy, he'll work with me on pro-rating it out for a replacement. I am 1/2 way thru the original warranty, so it would cost me about $70 versus new of about $140 and the warranty clock starts fresh. I am waiting for him to call me back so I can replace the damn thing. I am not going to take it in there, wait 2 hours while they test only for them to come back and say this is not an OEM battery for an '04 Marauder and them to ask questions about that shiny thing between the cam covers.
    Yeah, I'm kinda pissed.
    The "Devil's Whip"

2004 DTR, #923 of 981
    #10833 of 11052 Built
    Born on Date: 05/17/2004
    Adopted: 10/04/2004
    Eaton Swap - Justbob Motorsports (03/23/13)
    Stiegemeier Stage 3 ported and polished
    11 lbs. boost - Dyno'd @ 416/391

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

justbob (08-18-2017)

Liked 167 Times in 90 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Doors4MoarWhores View Post
    Looking at them you would think the bride and groom are closely related.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    It's Ohio, what do you expect?

Liked 2,124 Times in 1,030 Posts

Daily Rant/Venting Therapy Session

Smashed my right foot and now my big toe is well, getting bigger. Fucking ouch..

Fucking ground raised up all of a sudden and somehow smashed my toes, out my heel, and into the side of the bike. ALMOST like if I hit let's say sand and wiped out on a corner and the bike landed on the back of my heel until my toes curled forward or backward or what felt like both ways?

But obviously since that can't happen, somehow reverse of that.

Yeah I know, lacking tan.. But gaining some blue! 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03 Trilogy
    Cobra block
    6 speed TR6060
    2.8 up / +4 down
    Full Stainless Works
    Crower stage 2 blower cams
    BTR springs
    Manley valves
    Driveshaft Shop one off aluminum '12 GT500 upgraded CV shaft
    Ford Racing 31 spline rear, diff, girdle, Yukon 4.10's, stud kit, and solid spacer kit.
    Pioneer sound, Bluetooth, cam, XM
    All suspension
    ClassGlass hood, spoiler, tints, and lowered

Upgrades in play: ported blower, meth kit, killer chiller?, E85, new tune. 500 plus or bust

Liked 2,104 Times in 1,255 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MM2004 View Post
    I take the Motorcraft battery out of the Marauder and go to the closest Ford Dealership for an exchange. The parts guy tells me I need to take it to service to have tested. Cool. I stroll into service with battery in hand and the guy tells me they cannot test the battery unless it is in the car. Uhhhh.... you're kidding me, right? I bitch for a few minutes and ask for the manager. He tells me the manager will say the same thing, with me replying I don't give a damn, find him.
    He takes me into the manager's office, I tell him I know you Randy, I bought the Red Marauder from you guys at Metropolitan Lincoln Mercury. He said oh yeah, I thought I recognized you.
    Anyway, Ford will NOT replace a Motorcraft battery without bringing the fucking car in, and plan on about 2 hours of testing to see what the results are. If the tests come back negative, then you are on the hook for labor. I told Randy this is bullshit that a few "bad apples" taking advantage of battery replacement causes us honest people time and money. So my unhappy ass left there with a dead battery in hand debating on what to do next.
    This battery was replaced once, and I did not have the ORIGINAL receipt with me. I have it now and according to Randy, he'll work with me on pro-rating it out for a replacement. I am 1/2 way thru the original warranty, so it would cost me about $70 versus new of about $140 and the warranty clock starts fresh. I am waiting for him to call me back so I can replace the damn thing. I am not going to take it in there, wait 2 hours while they test only for them to come back and say this is not an OEM battery for an '04 Marauder and them to ask questions about that shiny thing between the cam covers.
    Yeah, I'm kinda pissed.
    Fuck that shit. I would have dropped the battery right on their fucking floor and walked out.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Boost did not get me laid. :(
    But it got me from point A to point B faster.

Ouchie Bob😯

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Liked 1,418 Times in 746 Posts
    Happy Birthday to me.....

did a selfie birthday suit pic ..but photo bucket. ..you know, makin it rough
    2004 SB w/Trilogy 48[/SIZE]
    With new mods and stuff

"There's no way she is going to fit that whole thing in her....Oh my god, she did"

Maraudering the globe Spectragod's Avatar
    Liked 993 Times in 477 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberCityRauder View Post

Just text it to me..... I'll post it up for you.👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone while my dog is complimenting me on doing a big smokey burnout in my new Elio.
    You can go a long way with a smile, You can go a lot further with a smile and a gun.

Boost gets you felony stopped!!!

When you are dead, you donít know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

13. The Following User Likes This Post:

RubberCityRauder (08-22-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCityRauder View Post

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

15. The Following User Likes This Post:

RubberCityRauder (08-22-2017)